5 Steps for effective change management
Change management is the application of a structured process for leading the people side of change to achieve a desired outcome. Change management provides a competitive advantage, allowing organizations to quickly and effectively implement change to meet market needs.
5 Steps for Effective Change management
- Know the need for change , to do the change management process you first need to know that it’s the true time to change and you need to do this process
- Design and develop the change plans
- Communication: Communicate with your employees and involve them to accept this change.
- Implement the change plans.
- Evaluate the progress after making the change.