CLDP Certification | Certified L&D Professional
Certified L&D Professional
What is the CLDP Certification?
CLDP Certification is a course designed to provide participants with the knowledge and skills necessary to design and deliver impactful training programs align these with the organizational goals and effectively embrace the impact.
Why CLDP Certification?
By enrolling in this course, you can gain a comprehensive understanding of best practices, in aligning training initiatives with organizational goals. This knowledge will enable you to develop and implement effective training programs that meet the needs of your organization and contribute to its success. Additionally, the CLDP Certification emphasizes embracing the impact of training, which means you will learn how to assess the effectiveness of your programs and make necessary adjustments to continuously improve learning outcomes.
Introduction to Learning and Development
- Roles and responsibilities of learning and development professionals
- Importance of continuous learning and professional development
Training Needs Analysis (TNA)
- Define the organizational goals and objectives:
– Strategic plan, vision, mission, and values of the organization
- Conduct an organizational analysis:
– SWOT Analysis
- Conduct a task analysis:
– The job descriptions, standards, and specifications,
- Conduct a person analysis:
– Performance appraisals, assessment of employee skills.
- Adult Learning Principles
- Formal and Informal Learning Types.
- Deep dive into the cognitive levels of Bloom’s Taxonomy
- Applying Bloom’s Taxonomy to design learning objectives and outcomes.
Evaluation and Continuous Improvement
- Evaluating the effectiveness and impact of learning and development initiatives
- Kirkpatrick Model
Creating a Training Plan
- Setting the analysis outcomes.
- Timeline and Prioritizing
- Training Plan Budget
- Developing a communication strategy to effectively share the training plan with stakeholders
Training Plan and Change Management
- Understanding Change Management in Training and Development Process
- The link between change management and successful implementation of training initiatives
- Role of the learning and development department in embracing and adapting to changes brought by training and development.
- ADKAR Model
- Conduct a TNA full process and present your training plan.
- Present the change management strategy you will use.
After CLDP Certification completion, participants will be able to:
- Understanding the ADDIE model and its significance in training design
- Learn tools and techniques for conducting a comprehensive TNA.
- Applying Bloom’s Taxonomy in Setting Clear Learning Objectives
- Identifying the target audience and their specific learning needs
HRCI | Human Resource Certification Institute®
HRCI | Human Resource Certification Institute® is the leading organization for certifying human resources professionals. It offers world-class training and administers eight global certifications. HRCI is committed to helping professionals develop the skills and knowledge they need to drive business results.
- Learning and Development Specialists
- Training and Development Specialists
- HR Specialists
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 24 Hours
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes