What is aPHRi Certification?
The Associate Professional in Human Resources – International™ | aPHRi Certification from HRCI is the ideal certification to help push your professional progress and give you confidence if you are new to HR and want to stand out right away, to enter the field.
Why aPHRi Certification?
The aPHRi Certification is offered by the HR Certification Institute (HRCI) and is recognized globally by employers, HR professionals, and government agencies. Overall, taking an aPHRi Certification [preparation program] can help you to enhance your knowledge and skills in the field of HR, improve your exam performance, save time and effort, learn from experienced instructors, and network with other HR professionals. By investing in a preparation course, you can increase your chances of passing the certification exam and achieving your career goals as an HR professional.
- Functional Area HR Operations
- Functional Area Recruitment and Selection
- Functional Area Compensation & Benefits
- Functional Area Retention & Development of Human Resources
- Functional Area Employee Relations
- Functional Area Health, Safety, and Security
After aPHRi Certification completion, participants will be able to:
- Develop trustworthiness and respect in your field.
- Open more opportunities for advancement.
- Increase your salary. Professionals with certifications might earn up to 18% more than those without certifications.
- Demonstrate your commitment to your profession.
- Improve your skills and knowledge.
- Represent your personal achievement.
- Gain a wide knowledge of your HR expertise.
- aPHRi Exam takes an hour and 45 minutes and for administration time 30 minutes
- aPHRi Exam covers 65 scored questions and 25 pre-test questions.
- Who is eligible for aPHRi: you must hold a high school diploma or the global equivalent. No prior HR experience is necessary since this is a knowledge-based credential.
HRCI | Human Resource Certification Institute®
HRCI | Human Resource Certification Institute® is the leading organization for certifying human resources professionals. It offers world-class training and administers eight global certifications. HRCI is committed to helping professionals develop the skills and knowledge they need to drive business results.
- Fresh graduates
- HR Beginners
- HR Juniors
- HR Specialist
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 40 hours
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes