Sorry, Your C.V Was rejected ( why CV Rejected)
Why CV Rejected
Did you send your C.v for many companies and there wasn’t any response?!
Read this points and avoid using them, it may help your C.V to be acceptance for the employers.
Why CV Rejected ?!
- Your C.V without a clear Objective ,so your c.v didn’t show with the recruitment automated system results because it’s not focus in specific field or vacancy why CV Rejected
- Spelling and grammar mistakes. Check now your C.v and correct any spelling or grammar mistake.
- Unprofessional form. Use a simple form for your c.v without any frames and colors
- Incorrect information: laying into your c.v is a vital mistake, so use real info about you.
- Your C.v is too long: try to write your c.v into 2 pages or maximum 3 pages.
- No selling points : show your achievements and focus to sell your skills and what the adding value that you will offer for the company
- Deference between your c.v and your personality, there isn’t a c.v suitable for all candidates so you need to create your c,v upon your own experience .
why CV Rejected