Shipping and Logistics Management (Import & Export with new regulations)
Shipping Management is designing, planning, execution, control, and monitoring of shipping activities with the objective of creating added value, building a competitive infrastructure, synchronizing supply with demand and measuring performance globally.
Business professionals who want to make a significant impact on the efficiency, effectiveness or profitability of their organizations should consider learning more about shipping management and its value for companies operating in today competitive marketplace.
Module 1: Logistics & supply chain
- Supply chain management definition.
- Logistics management definition.
- The Key activities and Support activities for any logistical system.
- Logistics management planning levels and the information needed to work.
- Logistical planning goals.
- Transportation role in logistics.
Module 2: International Shipping
- Modes of
- Maritime transport.
- Vessels types.
- Commercial vessels types.
- Containers vessels.
- Containers types & sizes.
- Air Freight.
- Inland Trucking.
- Shipping Agency & Shipping Lines.
- Freight Forwarder
Module 3: International Trade
- Export/Import procedures.
- Inco-terms & Payment terms.
- Shipping documents.
Module 4: Custom Clearance
- Customs clearance in freight forwarder industry
- Customs clearance documents
- Customs duties calculation
- Customs clearance processes
- Customs lines treatments
- Types of import certificates and it documents
- Customs tariff and HS code
- Customs clearance in export processes
- Inland trucking processes
Module 5: Final project
“How to handle Export/Import shipment from A to Z” showing the relationship between the four modules including preparing shipping documents, how to write e-mails to external parties and any other related procedures
At the end of the training course the trainees will be able to manage any shipping process starting from customer request till closing the documents.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 40 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language ENG/AR
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes