Shipping and Logistics Management Course (The new regulations for export and import)
Shipping and Logistics Management Course
What is Shipping & Logistics Management Course?
The goal of the shipping and logistics management course is to create added value, synchronize supply and demand, and measure performance on a worldwide scale through the designing, planning, carrying out, controlling, and monitoring of shipping activities.
Why this Course?
Business professionals who want to significantly improve their organizations’ effectiveness, efficiency, or profitability should think about learning more about shipping management and its importance for businesses operating in today’s cutthroat marketplace, which is why the Shipping & Logistics Management Course is important. Getting this certificate is the ideal approach to it.
To increase operational effectiveness and cut costs, shipping, and logistics operations must be managed effectively. Shipping and logistics management courses can teach participants how to optimize inventory control, develop effective transportation plans, and use technological solutions.
Module 1: Logistics & supply chain
- Supply chain management definition.
- Logistics management definition.
- The necessary data and Levels of logistics management planning.
- Logistical planning goals.
- Transportation role in logistics.
Module 2: International Shipping
- Modes of
- Maritime transport.
- Vessels types.
- Commercial vessel types.
- Containers vessels.
- Containers types & sizes.
- Air Freight.
- Inland Trucking.
- Shipping Agency & Shipping Lines.
- Freight Forwarder
Module 3: International Trade
- Export/Import procedures.
- Inco-terms & Payment terms.
- Shipping documents.
Module 4: Custom Clearance
- Customs clearance in the freight forwarder industry
- Customs clearance documents
- Customs duties calculation
- Customs clearance processes
- Customs lines treatments
- Import documents and certificate types
- Customs tariff and HS code
- Customs clearance in export processes
- Inland trucking processes
Module 5: Final project
“How to handle Export/Import shipment from A to Z” shows the relationship between the four modules including preparing shipping documents, how to write e-mails to external parties, and any other related procedures
After Shipping & Logistics Management Course completion, participants will be able to:
- Define key shipping and logistics terminology
- Explain the role and importance of shipping and logistics
- Understand the Export/Import procedures.
- Discuss the Modes of transportation.
- Exporters and importer
- International trade professionals
- Sales and procurement professionals
- Warehouse and distribution managers
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 24 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language ENG/AR
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes