Finanochain (Finance for Supply Chain)
FINANOCHAIN (Finance for Supply Chain)
Overview:Managing the supply chain without understanding finance can’t be achieving the supply chain objectives. In fact, the profitability of products and services you deliver and implement all the supply chain theories and procedures can only be achieved by the finance studies. So, without studying the financial impact on the supply chain process, always will be something missed in the management of the process of the supply chain. Knowing the financial rules in the supply chain process enhances profit maximization and used to aid both long and short-term decision-making.
- The main pillars of supply chain
- How finance differs from accounting.
- The financial roles in supply chain
- Income statement.
- Balance sheet statement.
- Cash flow statement
- What are the financial ratios?
- How supply chain effects on financial ratios
- Different models of Costing in supply chain
- Procurement costs classification
- Logistics and distribution costs
- Inventory costs
- Sales budget
- Production budget
- Cost of goods sold budget
- Cash budget
- How to deal with budget variance
- Cash and credit analysis for procurement decisions
- COGS, COGM, and SGA relations
- Different models of Inventory valuation techniques
- Breakeven and cost volume profit analysis for operation
- Making, buying & outsourcing analysis
- Depreciation models of equipment
- Financial inventory KPIs
On completion of their studies students should be able to:
- Enhance company profit through supply chain activities
- Explain the financial impacts on supply chain activities
- Apply methods for identifying cost.
- Prepare budgetary control statements.FINANOCHAIN
- Calculate dedicated total cost per unit
- Able to read financial statements.
- Identify production and operation volume to achieve a tangible profit
- All Supply chain positions (Planning, Purchasing, Production, Logistics, Inventory, cost controller)
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 24 hours
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes