TOT Course | Training Of Trainers
What is the TOT Course?
TOT Course will help you expose your natural potential as a Trainer while giving you the basic, yet essential, skills needed to effectively train and develop others. In this training, you will learn how to become a Professional Trainer, identify training needs, build effective training materials, and understand and assess your audience.
In 2023, you also will learn how to lead your training virtually, To create impactful learning experiences, the online trainer needs to master the ways of engaging the learner, motivating them, and guiding their attention, all of it through masterful facilitation mixed with the ability to build positive and strong group dynamics.
Why TOT Course?
The TOT Course | Training of Trainers can be a valuable investment for individuals who are interested in becoming trainers or enhancing their existing training skills. It can provide them with the knowledge, skills, and confidence they need to design and deliver effective training programs that meet the needs of learners and organizations
- Introduction to Training.
- Analysis Models
- Design Models.
- Development Model
- Introduction to Online Learning
- Establishing the Environment
- Online Session Flow
- Digital learning Tools
- Utilizing Google Products
- Assessment & Evaluation
- Delivery Model
- Evaluation Model
- Final Project
After TOT Course completion, the participants will be able to:
- Identify different methods of on-the-job training.
- Design learning objectives based on training requirements analysis.
- Create training activities according to adult learning styles & principles.
- Using ROPES Model to create a lesson plan.
- Create effective PowerPoint participant guides and presentations.
- Strengthening engagement and active learning in the online environment
- Guiding attention, and maintaining it throughout the workshop
- Discovering best facilitation tools and principles that we can use in a virtual setting to to connect learners one to another, guide learning process and drive engagement and interaction.
HRCI | Human Resource Certification Institute®
HRCI | Human Resource Certification Institute® is the leading organization for certifying human resources professionals. It offers world-class training and administers eight global certifications. HRCI is committed to helping professionals develop the skills and knowledge they need to drive business results.
TOT Program is designed for:
- Managers and team leaders.
- who are responsible for delivering training as part of their regular responsibilities
Those who want to enter the field of training.
After the completion of TOT Course you will receive
[TOT Certificate – Performance Analysis Report – Certificate Transcript]
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 56 hours
- Language ENG/AR
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes