TOT | Training Of Trainers
TOT Course will help you expose your natural potential as a Trainer while giving you the basic, yet essential, skills needed to effectively train and develop others. In this program, you will learn how to become a Professional Trainer, identify training needs, build effective training materials and how to understand and assess your audience.
In 2023, you also will learn how to lead your training virtually, To create impactful learning experiences, the online trainer needs to master the ways of engaging the learner, motivating them and guiding their attention, all of it through masterful facilitation mixed with the ability to build positive and strong group dynamics.
Introduction to Training
- What is Training?
- Training VS Facilitation
- Adult Learning Principles
- On-the-Job Training.
- Classroom Training VS. Virtual
- ADDIE Model.
- Training needs analysis
- Needs identification
- Tools of TNA
- Audience analysis
- Is Training the Solution?
- Learning Styles: VARK Model
- Kolb Learning Styles
- Learning objectives.
- Learning Methodologies
- Lesson Plan & ROPES Model.
- Training Session Structure.
- MSCW Model.
- Types of Content & Information Sequencing.
- Creating Presentations & Handouts.
- Google Form tool for Quizzes
- Logistics Preparation.
Introduction to Online Learning
- Synchronous Vs Asynchronous Learning
- Benefits of Online Learning
- Online Learning Challenges
Establishing the Environment
- Setting up your desk your lighting and the surroundings.
- Working with Screen casting
- Introduction to LMS
Online Session Flow
- Pre-training program
- Tracking Progres
Digital learning Tools
- Choosing Technology that fits my learning objectives.
- SAMR Model
Utilizing Google Products
- Google Classroom free LMS
- Google Docs & Sheets
- Creating Online Games
- Online Engagement Tools
Assessment & Evaluation
- Creating Digital assessments using Quizzes & Google Forms.
- Peer-graded assignments
- Creating online Course Evaluation
- Trainees Personalities.
- Dealing with difficult trainees.
Body Language &Communication Skills.
- The Power of Voice.
- Time Management in your session.
- Feedback Etiquette
- Pre and Post Assessment
- Formative & Summative Evaluation
- Kirkpatrick Model of Evaluation
Reflection Training Model
- Final project.
At the tot Courses completion, the participants will be able to:
- Identify different methods of on-the-job training.
Create learning objectives based on training needs analysis.
- Design training activities according to adult learning principles & styles.
- Create a lesson plan using ROPES Model.
- Create effective PowerPoint presentations and participant guides.
- Strengthening engagement and active learning in the online environment
- Guiding attention, and maintaining it throughout the workshop
- Discovering best facilitation tools and principles that we can use in a virtual setting to guide learning process, drive interaction and engagement and to connect learners one to another.
TOT Program is designed for:
- Managers and team leaders.
- who conduct training as a part of their job duties.
- Those who want to enter the field of training.
HRCI is the world’s highest standard for HR Professionals The HR Certification Institute™ (HRCI™), headquartered in the U.S., is the premier credentialing organization for the human resources profession. For 40 years, HRCI has set the standard for HR mastery and excellence around the globe. An independent nonprofit organization, HRCI is dedicated to advancing the HR profession by developing and administering best-in-class accredited certifications. Human Resources professionals in more than 100 countries are HRCI certified. Their HRCI certification demonstrates relevance, competence, experience, credibility and dedication to human resources.
After the completion of TOT program you will receive
(TOT Certificate – Performance Analysis Report – Certificate Transcript)
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 56 hours
- Language ENG/AR
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes