TOT | Training Of Trainers
The demand for qualified trainers covering various areas of Training is widespread in today’s market, Being an effective trainer is an acquired skill that the marketplace demands.
TOT Course will help you expose your natural potential as a Trainer while giving you the basic, yet essential, skills needed to effectively train and develop others. In this program you will learn how to become a Professional Trainer, identify training needs, build effective training materials and how to understand and assess your audience. TOT Course will get you on your way to working as a professionally trained freelance or corporate trainer.
The Program Models:
Introduction to Training (1 Session)
- What is Training?
- Training VS Facilitation
- Adult Learning Principles
- On the Job Training.
- Classroom Training VS. Virtual Training
- ADDIE Model.
Analysis Models (1 Session)
- Training needs analysis
- Needs identification
- Tools of TNA
- Audience analysis
- Is Training the Solution?
Design Models (4 Sessions)
- Learning Styles: VARK Model
- Kolb Learning Styles
- Learning objectives.
- Learning Methodologies (Trainer / Passive (Lecture, Presentation and Questioning) and Trainees / Active (Questioning, Brainstorming, Mind aping, Jigsaw and Roles) and Modalities.
- Lesson Plan & ROPES Model.
- Training Session Structure.
- MSCW Model.
- Types of Content & Information Sequencing.
Development Model (1 Session)
- Creating Presentations & Handouts.
- Google Form tool for Quizzes Creating.
- Logistics Preparation.
Delivery Model (3 Sessions)
- Trainees Personalities.
- Dealing with difficult trainees.
- Body Language & Communication Skills.
- The Power of Voice.
- Time Management in your session.
- Feedback Etiquette
Evaluation Model (1 Session)
- Pre and Post Assessment
- Formative & Summative Evaluation
- Kirkpatrick Model of Evaluation.
Reflection Training Model (1 Session)
- Final project.
At the tot Courses completion, the participants will be able to:
- Identify different methods of on-the-job training.
- Create learning objectives based on training needs analysis.
- Design training activities according to adult learning principles & styles.
- Create a lesson plan using ROPES Model.
- Create effective PowerPoint presentations and participant guides.
- Utilize body language and tone of voice in the training session.
- Handle different types of audiences during the training session.
- Present engaging training sessions according to the planned lesson plan.
- Create training evaluations that match learning objectives.
TOT Program is designed for:
- Managers and team leaders.
- who conduct training as a part of their job duties.
- Those who want to enter the field of training.
HRCI is the world’s highest standard for HR Professionals The HR Certification Institute™ (HRCI™), headquartered in the U.S., is the premier credentialing organization for the human resources profession. For 40 years, HRCI has set the standard for HR mastery and excellence around the globe. An independent nonprofit organization, HRCI is dedicated to advancing the HR profession by developing and administering best-in-class accredited certifications. Human Resources professionals in more than 100 countries are HRCI certified. Their HRCI certification demonstrates relevance, competence, experience, credibility and dedication to human resources.
After the completion of TOT program you will receive
(TOT Certificate – Performance Analysis Report – Certificate Transcript)
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 48 hours
- Language ENG/AR
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes