LSSGB | Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
Six Sigma Green Belts are employees at all levels who serve as high-performing team leaders or members of Six Sigma Business improvement projects. This course prepares Six Sigma Green Belt candidates to help deploy Six Sigma approaches and techniques throughout the organization. Most importantly, this course has a practical and applied focus.
LSS Green Belt candidates receive a formal certification from SMART Consulting Egypt when they pass a final exam and complete a project in their workplace that removes waste, reduces defects, increases on-time delivery or otherwise achieves an important performance goal.
- What is Lean?
- What is Six Sigma?
- Building Teams.
- Managing conflicts.
- Project Plan and gate ways.
- Communication Plan.
- Project finance.
2- Define Opportunity
- Identify & select improvement opportunity
- Voice of Customer and CTQs.
- Sigma Level Calculation.
- SMART Objective.
- 7 types +1 of wastes
- Develop six sigma project’s charter.
3- Manage measurement
- Develop process maps
- Tree diagram to Identify Xs and Ys and Big Y.
- Prioritization (X-Y) matrix.
- Data collection plan.
- measurement system Analysis (variable (GR&R) and Attributes (Kappa))
- Introduction for statistical measures.
- Descriptive Statistics (central tendency (Mean-Median-Mod) – dispersion
(variance-standard deviation-Range-Inter quartile range).
- Normal Distribution.
- Assessing Normality (probability plot-test for normality).
- Special Cause & Common Cause.
- Graphical Analysis and Minitab (Dot Plot-Histogram-Box Plot- Scatter Plot -run
- Determine process performance – SPC (I-mR, X bar-R, P, nP, C, U).
4- Analyze current Performance
- Process Capability Analysis (Cp, Cpk).
- Identify potential root causes (Fish bone / 5Whys)
- Hypothesis Analysis (Test of equal variance – ANOVA (one-way ANOVA) P-test –Chi2)
- Conduct correlation analysis.
- Regression analysis.
5- Improve Performance
- Generate solutions
- Select solution
- Intro to DOE
- Implementation plan
- Calculate new Sigma level
- Implement solution
6- Control Performance
- Develop control plan
- Implement monitoring system
- Evaluate results
- Document changes
- Project closing and sign off
- Key issues include plaguing the information security world, ethical hacking, information security controls, laws, and standards.
- Leading Teams in applying Lean Six Sigma Define-Measure-Analyze-Improvement- Control (DMAIC) methodology of business improvement
- Demonstrate the use of intermediate-level quality tools.
- Generation of bottom-line financial results
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 54 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes