Talent Acquisition Training
Talent Acquisition Training
What is the Talent Acquisition Training?
Talent Acquisition Training can help you develop the skills and knowledge you need to succeed in this growing field. Talent acquisition is a specialized role and department. Talent acquisition is quickly becoming a unique career, perhaps even distinct from the practice of general hiring.
Talent acquisition professionals are usually brilliant not only in candidate assessment, sourcing tactics, compliance, and recruitment standards but also in employment branding practices and corporate hiring strategies.
Talent acquisition as a role has become closely aligned with public relations and marketing as well as Human Resources.
This training typically covers topics such as Recruitment and Selection, Succession Planning, HR Strategic Planning, and Employer Branding
In addition to learning the essentials of talent acquisition, a talent acquisition certificate can help you network, gain experience, and land your dream job.
Why Talent Acquisition Training?
Talent Acquisition Training can help individuals stay up-to-date with the ever-evolving legal and compliance requirements related to recruiting. They can also learn about the importance of diversity and inclusivity in the recruitment process, which is crucial for building a diverse and inclusive workforce.
1- Strategic HR Planning
- Introduction to strategic HR Planning.
- Types of Strategic Planning.
- Talent acquisition planning.
- Aligning the team with the organizational goal and connecting talent acquisition to the Big Picture.
2- Workforce Planning
- Why You Need Workforce Planning.
- Difficulties in workforce planning.
- Components of needs analysis and workforce planning
- The Workforce Planning Process & developing a workforce plan.
3- Recruitment & Selection
- Causes and Costs of Bad Hiring
- Purpose of Job Analysis
- Job Analysis Steps
- Job Analysis Methods
- Job Design
- Job Description and
- Job Specification
- Job Enrichment and Enlargement
- Types of Recruitment
- Recruitment Steps
4- Succession planning
- What is Succession Planning
- Why is Succession Planning Important?
- Succession Planning Process
- Bench Strength strategy
- Development grid
After the Talent Acquisition Training completion, participants will be able to:
- Create and develop a talent acquisition strategy that successfully leads to the “best-fitting” candidates.
- Use social media to attract a diverse candidate pool while also managing a passive candidate pool.
- Create a hiring process for high stakes hiring, high-volume hiring & high skills.
- Earn awareness of hiring tools available in the marketplace and the predictors of job success.
HRCI | Human Resource Certification Institute®
HRCI | Human Resource Certification Institute® is the leading organization for certifying human resources professionals. It offers world-class training and administers eight global certifications. HRCI is committed to helping professionals develop the skills and knowledge they need to drive business results.
- Recruitment Specialists
- Talent Acquisition Specialist
- HR Generalist
- HR Business Partners
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 44 hours
- Language ENG/AR
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes