People & Culture Diploma
Company culture grows around shared beliefs and attitudes, it is an authentic, and therefore effective, tool in business. Culture should encompass existing qualities that have been recognized across all levels of the company and then tightly defined, rather than plucked out of thin air and enforced upon the business. If correctly cultivated, you can see some interesting benefits.
- Enhanced Employee Engagement
- Increased Communication Levels between Management, Employees, and Customers
- Know what factors shape an organization’s culture.
- Considerations in creating and managing organizational culture.
- Practices to ensure the continuity and success of an organization’s culture.
- Communications, metrics, technology, and issues pertaining to organizational culture.
HR Analytics (20 hours)
- HR data analysis program focus on the data side of human resource management. Using appropriate techniques and tools your department will be able to provide decision-makers with the insights to make better people decisions.
1- HR Metrics
- The importance of analyzing HR activities
- The role of data analysis in HR functions
- Analyzing recruitment metrics
- Analyzing employee relations metrics
- Analyzing compensation & benefits metrics
- Analyzing learning & development and performance management
2- Excel & Power BI
- Introduction to Self-Service BI Solutions
- Creating a Power BI Dashboard
- Using Excel as a Data Source for Power BI
- Shaping and Combining Data
- Create Relationships & Calculations
- Understand the importance of data and analytical process for driving decisions
- Use Excel and Power BI to process, combine, clean and analyze HR data
- Calculate appropriate measures – KPIs and ROIs on HR activities
- Identify analytical tools & methods for interpreting, & presenting HR data & support HR decisions
Building Organization Culture (4 hours)
- Why do some cultures thrive while others languish? And what role do leaders play in helping cultures thrive? Organizational cultures are living systems that can be intentionally influenced and developed through a system of interrelated elements.
- In this program we prepare HR professionals to examine their beliefs and practices pertaining to organizational culture.
- What is culture
- Schein’s Culture Framework
- Culture Terms
- Culture Terms application
- Handy Typology of Culture
- Organizational charts best practices
- Developing Organization Cultures
- Define culture and its impact.
- Identify Schein’s 3 levels of organizational culture.
- Practice culture terms.
- Identify the 4 types of cultures organizations can follow.
Succession Planning (4 hours)
- Succession planning has a bias towards satisfying organization requirements. There is an assumption that failing to satisfy most requirements from internally developed personnel is unlikely to provide the optimally effective organization.
- What is Succession Planning
- Why is Succession Planning Important?
- Succession Plan Process
- Bench Strength strategy
- Development grid
- Understand succession planning concept.
- Realize benefits of succession planning .
- Apply process of Succession planning efficiently.
- Build bench strength as part of succession planning.
- Apply the Development grid to your organization
HR Reporting (4 hours)
- With 11 HR activities and 58 metrics used, the HR Reporting workshop will equip you with the necessary tools to be able to prepare the report according to the ISO 30414:2018 standard.
- History and Development of ISO 30414
- Human Capital Reporting Guidelines and Risk
- Specific 11 Areas of Human Capital Reporting Listed in ISO 30414
- How to measure the 58 HR Metrics related to the 11 areas listed in the ISO 30414
- Having a hand-on experience in preparing HR Top Management Reports.
- Measuring the 32 metrics for small to medium organizations and 58 metrics for large organizations.
- Explain how to use the ISO 30414 standard as an HR audit tool.
Employee Engagement (20 hours)
- Employee engagement and having an idea-generating culture are often the missing links to sustainable, long-term growth for any company. Unfortunately, most companies miss the mark by a long shot. This programs help any decision maker find the way to create the missing links.
- What is Engagement
- Why engage, involve, motivate employees
- Push vs Pull Strategies
- The RESPECT Model for building employee engagement culture
- Global Perspectives on Employee Engagement
- Frequently Made Mistakes and how to prevent them
- Identify the components of employee engagement strategy.
- Design an employee engagement strategy.
- Hoe to implement an employee engagement strategy
People Management (8 hours)
- Discover the key methods, strategies and principles of people management and develop your own management style.
- What is people management.
- Thinking of yourself as a manager
- How do you find the best people?
- How do you develop your team?
- How do you manage performance?
- How do you maintain a healthy workforce?
- Identify what is people management
- Discover the importance of people management
- Use people management techniques to manage your workforce.
- Talent Acquisition Specialist, HR Specialist, HR Generalist, HR Supervisor, HR Manager, HR Data Analyst, HR Business Partners
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 60 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language ENG/AR
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes