Choose your payment method
Cash or Installments for up to 24 months
Organization development (OD) is an effort that focuses on improving an organization’s capability through the alignment of strategy, structure, people, rewards, metrics, and management processes.
Organization development involves an ongoing, systematic, long-range process of driving organizational effectiveness, solving problems, and improving organizational performance. It is also one of the capabilities identified in the Talent Development Capability Model.
- Diagnostics Strategies and OD Processes (The six-box model of diagnosis )
- Classification of OD Strategies
- How to fit Organizational Development in HR roles
- Quick Ways To Align Organizational Development In HR
- Develop the required Organization Competencies for operational effectiveness.
- Job Design and Structure re-design
- Consulting on, planning, developing, and designing performance standards
- Develop policies and procedures
- Succession Planning
- 9 Boxes
- After Drive a culture of continuous improvement
- Develop a strong employer brand
- Ensure they effectively retain, develop and reward existing staff
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 12 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English/Arabic
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes