OD | Organizational Development Course
OD | Organizational Development
What is an OD Organizational Development course?
The OD | Organizational development course is an effort that focuses on enhancing an organization’s performance by aligning its metrics, strategy, structure, management processes people, rewards, and metrics
OD | Organizational development course is systematized, an ongoing, long-range process of driving organizational effectiveness by enhancing organizational performance and solving problems.
It is also one of the skills and competencies identified in the Talent Development Capability Model
Why OD | Organizational Development course?
An OD | organizational development course can provide individuals with the knowledge and skills they need to help their organizations adapt to change and remain competitive in a rapidly changing business environment. The course can teach individuals how to identify and analyze organizational problems, develop effective solutions, and implement change initiatives that improve organizational performance.
- Part 1: Diagnostics Strategies and OD Processes (The six-box model of Diagnosis)
- Part 2: Classification of OD Strategies
- Part 3: Integrating Organizational Development in HR Responsibilities
- Part 4: Efficient Methods to Align Organizational Development in HR
- Part 5: Developing the required Organization Skills and abilities for operational Success.
- Part 6: Job Design and Structure Re-design
- Part 7: Providing advice and assistance on, planning, developing, and Creating performance standards
- Part 8: Develop policies and procedures
- Part 9: Succession Planning, 9 Boxes
After this OD course completion, participants will be able to:
- After Drive a culture of continuous improvement
- Develop a strong employer brand
- Ensure they effectively retain, develop and reward existing staff
HRCI | Human Resource Certification Institute®
HRCI | Human Resource Certification Institute® is the leading organization for certifying human resources professionals. It offers world-class training and administers eight global certifications. HRCI is committed to helping professionals develop the skills and knowledge they need to drive business results.
- HR Professionals
- HR Directors
- HR Business Partner
- Senior HR Executive
- HR Consultant
- Managers and Supervisors
- Organizational Leaders
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 12 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English/Arabic
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes