HR KPI Workshop
HR KPIs Workshop
What is the HR KPI workshop?
The HR KPI Workshop helps you to select and develop the right KPIs to measure the processes which ultimately have the biggest impact on productivity. The program includes typical examples of what can be measured in different functions of the organization.
HR KPIs “Key Performance Indicators “ is the most productive tool in measuring and thus enhancing business-wide performance.
Why HR KPI workshop?
HR KPI is critical for measuring and tracking the effectiveness of HR initiatives. An HR KPI workshop can provide individuals with the knowledge and skills they need to identify and develop meaningful, HR KPIs that align with the organization’s strategic objectives.
THE HR KPI workshop can enable organizations to more effectively measure the impact of their HR initiatives more and make data-driven decisions that improve organizational performance.
- General Overview of performance management
- The steps of creating a performance management system
- Differentiating between vision, mission, strategy, goals, and objectives
- The difference between Key Result Areas (KRA), Key Performance Indicators (KPI), and Performance Area (KPA)
- Implementation areas: Personnel, Compensation & Benefits
- Implementation areas: Performance, Recruitment, Employee relations, Learning & Development
- What is a competency framework?
- During the competency-based appraisal meeting how to set positive and negative indicators
- How to link competencies with KPIs
- How to design an assessment card & assign competencies per position
After the HR KPI workshop completion, participants will be able to:
- Understand the critical role of KPIs in monitoring and improving business performance.
- Develop meaningful and relevant KPIs that really matter for your business.
- Apply new and innovative ways to measure business performance.
- Link KPIs to key business goals and strategy
HRCI | Human Resource Certification Institute®
HRCI | Human Resource Certification Institute® is the leading organization for certifying human resources professionals. It offers world-class training and administers eight global certifications. HRCI is committed to helping professionals develop the skills and knowledge they need to drive business results.
- HR Professionals
- Heads of HR functions
- HR Directors
- Senior HR Executive
- HR Consultant
- Managers and Supervisors
- Organizational Leaders
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 8 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English/Arabic
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes