Certified L&D Manager
Certified Learning and Development program is designed for L&D managers so that they increase their business awareness skills, create and execute learning strategies and programs, Implement various learning methods, coach managers and evaluate L&D initiatives’ impact on business.
▪ Business and Organizational Processes, Operations, and Outputs.
▪ L&D Contribution to Organization’s Competitive Advantage.
▪ Managing Budgets and Resources
▪ Characteristics of a High Performing Learning Organization.
▪ Shaping a Learning Culture.
▪ Factors That Contribute to a Learning Culture
▪ L&D and Department Managers Relationships.
▪ L&D Vision and Mission.
▪ L&D Value Proposition
▪ Creating & Aligning L&D Strategy with Organizational Strategy.
▪ Analyzing Environment & Skill Gaps.
▪ Addressing Skill Gaps.
▪ Creating a Communication Strategy.
▪ Purpose of Performance Improvement.
▪ HPI Model.
▪ Performance Analysis Methods.
▪ Types of Performance Improvement Solutions.
▪ Implementing Performance Improvement Solutions.
▪ Performance Support Methods.
▪ Adult Learning Principles.
▪ Preparing learners and Managers for Training.
▪ Formal and Informal Learning Types.
▪ Career Development Process
▪ Individual Development Plan
▪ Career Development Opportunities During an Employee’s Career
▪ Coaching VS Mentoring
▪ ATD Coaching Model
▪ C-O-A-CH Conversation Process
▪ Kirkpatrick Evaluation Model
▪ When, What and How to Measure
- Identify L&D contribution to organizational
- Create learning culture plan.
- Create & Align L&D Strategy with Organizational
- Identify Performance Improvement Methods.
- Identify formal and informal learning methods.
- Create individual development plans.
- Use coaching techniques for L&D initiatives.
- Use Kirkpatrick evaluation model to measure L&D
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 40 hours
- Language Eng/Ar
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes