QAD Course | Qualified Accounting Diploma
QAD | Qualified Accounting Diploma
What is the QAD Course?
Through the QAD Course | Qualified Accounting Diploma, you’ll learn about the different technicalities of financial management functions and discover the important issues, challenges, and opportunities also evaluate and improve your company position through a unique package of Accounting, Finance, Cost, and Tax to compete effectively in the current rapidly changing work environment.
Under the current work environment, it became a must for each one to increase his performance, particularly the finance department’s need for a new type of accounting skills that are most appropriate to the work nature.
Why QAD Course?
The QAD Course | Qualified Accounting Diploma covers the fundamental concepts of Financial Analysis, and Cash Flow Management A course covering cash flow management, cost accounting, trade finance, and income tax would be highly beneficial for individuals or businesses seeking to manage their finances effectively. Through an in-depth exploration of these topics, students gain a comprehensive understanding of financial management concepts and tools, which can inform their decision-making processes in the fut
Part 1: Preparation and Measurement of the Financial Statements
Part 2: Financial Analysis
Part 3: Cash Flow Management
Part 4: Cost Accounting
Part 5: Income Tax
Part 6: Trade Finance
Participants who successfully complete the QAD Course | Qualified Accounting Diploma will be able to:
- Create your financial statements, including your income statement, balance sheet, and disclosures, in accordance with Egyptian accounting standards.
- Make an organizational cash budget plan.
- Define how to plan credit policies properly.
- Have an extensive knowledge of the principles of Financial Accounting, Cost Accounting, and Management Accounting.
- Determine the Break Even point and differentiate between the Absorption Costing and Marginal Costing.
- Assess the costs to make managerial planning, controlling, and decision-making.
- Avoid any violations in front of the Egyptian Tax Authority.
- Have expertise in the international trade process.
- Qualified Accountant Diploma “QAD” is designed for accountants who have more than 2 years of experience in accounting field and those who wish to work at executive and managerial levels.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 60 hours
- Language ENG/AR
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes