- All courses
- CMA Course Part 1
CMA Course Part 1
Certified Management Accountant | CMA Course Part 1 Financial Reporting, Planning, Performance and Control
What is CMA Course Part 1?
CMA Course Part 1 [Certified Management Accountant] is the advanced professional certification specifically designed to measure the accounting and financial management skills that drive business performance.
Why CMA Course Part 1?
The CMA Part 1 is distinctive among academic and professional qualifications because it was created especially for accounting and financial management specialists in business. Achieving the CMA Course Part 1 validates your professional experience in analysis, financial planning, decision support, control, and professional ethics—key competencies in demand by successful institutions and their finance team leaders. The CMA is the secret to enhance your career path, whether you want to improve your position in your current company or develop your career.
CMA Course Part 1: Financial Planning, Performance, and Analytics:
- 15% External Financial Reporting Decisions
- 20% Planning, Budgeting, and Forecasting
- 20% Performance Management
- 15% Cost Management
- 15% Internal Controls
- 15% Technology and Analytics
After CMA Course Part 1 Certificate completion, participants will be able to:
- Demonstrate ability to work across the breadth and depth of the entire accounting process within organizations
- Prove proficiency in decision-making, planning, and control functions
- Distinguish from peers and increase credibility and productivity
- Expand career options and get greater earning potential
- Chief Executive Officers (CEO)
- Chief Financial Officers (CFO)
- Financial Analysts
- Finance Managers
- Finance Controllers and Treasurers
- Senior Accountants and Budget Analysts
- Staff Accountants and Cost Accountants
- CMA exam takes four hours and covers 100 multiple-choice questions and two 30-minute essay questions.
- CMA exam is intended to enhance and evaluate critical thinking and decision-making abilities.
IMA | Institute of Management Accountants
The Institute of Management Accountants (IMA) is a professional association that focuses on providing education, certification, and networking opportunities for accounting and management professionals. Its mission is to promote the profession of management accounting and enhance the value of accounting and financial information used in business decision-making.
In terms of accounting, the IMA offers several professional certifications such as the Certified Management Accountant (CMA). These certifications is recognized globally and provides a mark of excellence and expertise in the field of accounting.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 100 hours
- Language English/ Arabic
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes