CIA Certification | Certified Internal Auditor course
CIA Certification | Certified Internal Auditor
What is the CIA Certification?
The CIA Certification | Certified Internal Auditor course is the only internationally recognized qualification for internal auditors. The course is rigorous and improves candidates’ knowledge of internal auditing principles and practices. Upon completion, candidates graduate with a wealth of knowledge and skills that can be applied immediately in any organization or business environment.
Why this Certification?
CIA Certification | Certified Internal Auditor Course is working on enhancing your professional skills, it includes a wide range of topics related to internal auditing, including risk management, fraud examination, and corporate governance. By obtaining the Certified Internal Auditor Course, you will gain a deeper understanding of these areas and be able to apply this knowledge to your job.
Part 1 – Internal Audit Basics:
- Mandatory Guidance
- Internal Control/Risks – levels of Awareness
- Conducting Internal Audit Engagements – Audit Tools and tactics
Part 2 – Internal Audit Practice:
- Managing the Internal Audit Function
- Managing Individual Engagements
- Fraud Risks and Controls
Part 3 – Internal Audit Knowledge Elements:
- Governance / Business Ethics
- Risk Management
- Organizational Structure / Risks and Business Processes
- Management / Leadership Principles
- IT/Business Continuity
- Financial Management
- Global Business Environment
This certification is the only worldwide recognized designation for internal auditors and the standard of excellence for demonstrating competence in internal auditing.
Earning this designation will help you learn the following:
- Enhance your internal audit abilities and expertise.
- Build confidence in your career expertise.
- Show your commitment to your career.
- Gain respect and trust in your field
- Get more opportunities for promotion.
- Develop your potential income up to 40%
- Demonstrate your will to invest in your own progress.
- Audit Managers
- Chief Audit Executives
- Audit and Risk Management Staff
The exam is divided into three sections, each with 100-125 multiple-choice questions:
Part 1 – Internal Audit Fundamentals:
The new Certified Internal Auditor exam Part 1 subjects evaluated include IPPF-mandated guidance, internal control and risk concepts, and tools and procedures for conducting internal audit engagements.
Part 2 – Internal auditing procedures:
The subjects covered in the new Certified Internal Auditor exam Part 2 include developing a risk-based plan and managing the internal audit function through the strategic and operational role of internal; ways to manage individual tasks (planning, leadership, communicating outcomes, and evaluating outcomes); as well as fraud controls and risks.
Part 3 – Internal Audit Knowledge Elements are covered:
The Among the subjects covered in the new Certified Internal Auditor exam Part 3 are governance and business values, risk management, organizational structure, including business procedures and risks, communication, management, and leadership values, information technology and business consistency, financial management, and the global business environment.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 56 hours
- Language ENG
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes