QAC | Qualified Accountant Certificate
The Qualified Accounting Certificate is an excellent platform which new accountants can start their career from. The practical applications of the financial accounting, treasury management, banking transactions, purchase & sales and inventory cycles in this certificate ensure that at the completion of this certificate you will be a work-ready accountant with a great employment opportunity in different industries.
- Basic principles and accounting concepts
- Accounting Cycle
- Stages of the accounting cycle and analysis of financial operations
- Chart of accounts
- Legal and non-legal Books
- Document Entries and Adjustments
- Types of documents “internal & external” – the legal Requirements for external documents.
- Expenses Types and Analyses
- Fixed Assets and its Transactions (Addition, Disposal, Replace, and Fixed Assets Register)
- Registering the financial transactions in journal
- Posting the financial transactions to ledgers
- Preparing Trial Balance
- Financial Statements
- Income Statement
- Balance Sheet
Banks & Treasury:
- Treasury Management:
- Cash In
- Cash out
- Salaries, Custody
- Banking Transactions:
- Checks (Types of Checks, How to write Checks, Most important provisions of the Checks law).
- Bank Statements and Reconciliation.
- Banking instruments “Letter of guarantee , Letter of credit , Facilities and loans” overview
Purchase & Inventory Cycle:
- Purchase document cycle
- Inventory document cycle
- Accounts payable
- Inventory systems according to accounting standards
- Inventory evaluation
- Withholding tax
- Sales document cycle
- Accounts receivables
- Value Added Tax
Present his/ her skills and knowledge of accounting during the interview in a professional sound through his awareness of executive accounting duties such as:
- Managing and holding the treasury documents.
- Writing and receiving checks for his company in a professional way
- Reviewing the bank statements
- Full understanding of the purchase, inventory, and sales documents cycles.
- Preparing the Form “41” of the Withholding Tax”
- Preparing the monthly Value Added Tax ( VAT )
- Identifying the types of financial documents and the importance of each type
- Recognizing the Accounting Entries
- Recording in various types of accounting books
- Preparing the trial balances and financial statements
- Fresh graduates who seek to work in accounting field in all sectors
- Business pioneers with no finance background.
- Final years’ students at Commerce Faculties
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 24 hours
- Language EN / AR
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes