CPENT | Certified Penetration Tester
EC-Council’s Certified Penetration Tester (CPENT) program teaches you how to perform an effective penetration test in an enterprise network environment that must be attacked, exploited, evaded, and defended. If you have only been working in flat networks, CPENT’s live practice range will teach you to take your skills to the next level by teaching you how to pen test IoT systems, OT systems, how to write your own exploits, build your own tools, conduct advanced binaries exploitation, double pivot to access hidden networks, and also customize scripts/exploits to get into the innermost segments of the network.
Module 01: Introduction to Penetration Testing
Module 02: Penetration Testing Scoping and Engagement
Module 03: Open Source Intelligence (OSINT)
Module 04: Social Engineering Penetration Testing
Module 05: Network Penetration Testing – External
Module 06: Network Penetration Testing– Internal
Module 07: Network Penetration Testing – Perimeter Devices
Module 08: Web Application Penetration Testing
Module 09: Wireless Penetration Testing
Module 10: IoT Penetration Testing
Module 11: OT/SCADA Penetration Testing
Module 12: Cloud Penetration Testing
Module 13: Binary Analysis and Exploitation
Module 14: Report Writing and Post Testing Actions
- 100% mapped with the NICE framework.
- 100% methodology-based penetration testing program.
- Blends both manual and automated penetration testing approaches.
- Designed with the most common penetration testing practices offered by the best service
- Maps to all major Job Portals. Role Title: Penetration Tester and Security Analyst.
- Provides strong reporting writing guidance.
- Gives a real-world experience through an Advanced Penetration Testing Range.
- Provides candidates with standard Pen test for use in the field.
- Ethical Hackers
- Penetration Testers
- Network server administrators
- Firewall Administrators
- Security Testers
- System Administrators and Risk Assessment professionals
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 40 hours
- Language En / Ar
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes