CEH | Certified Ethical Hacker v12 (Training+Exam)
HPA is an Accredited Training Center from
C|EH v12 Outline
The Certified Ethical Hacker has been battle-hardened over the last 20 years, creating hundreds of thousands of Certified Ethical Hackers employed by top companies, militaries, and governments worldwide.
In its 12th version, the Certified Ethical Hacker provides comprehensive training, handson learning labs, practice cyber ranges for engagement, certification assessments, cyber competitions, and opportunities for continuous learning into one comprehensive program curated through our new learning framework: 1. Learn 2. Certify 3. Engage 4. Compete.
Module 01: Introduction to Ethical Hacking
Module 02: Footprinting and Reconnaissance
Module 03: Scanning Networks
Module 04: Enumeration
Module 05: Vulnerability Analysis
Module 06: System Hacking
Module 07: Malware Threats
Module 08: Sniffing
Module 09: Social Engineering
Module 10: Denial-of-Service
Module 11: Session Hijacking
Module 12: Evading IDS, Firewalls, and Honeypots
Module 13: Hacking Web Servers
Module 14: Hacking Web Applications
Module 15: SQL Injection
Module 16: Hacking Wireless Networks
Module 17: Hacking Mobile Platforms
Module 18: IoT and OT Hacking
Module 19: Cloud Computing
Module 20: Cryptography
- Key issues include plaguing the information security world, ethical hacking, information security controls, laws, and standards.
- Perform footprinting and reconnaissance using the latest footprinting techniques and tools as a critical pre-attack phase required in ethical hacking.
- Network scanning techniques and scanning countermeasures.
- Enumeration techniques and enumeration countermeasures.
- Vulnerability analysis to identify security loopholes in the target organization’s network, communication infrastructure, and end systems.
- System hacking methodology, steganography, steganalysis attacks, and covering tracks to discover system and network vulnerabilities.
- Different types of malware (Trojan,
Virus, worms, etc.), system auditing for malware attacks, malware analysis, and countermeasures.
- Packet sniffing techniques to discover network vulnerabilities and countermeasures to defend sniffing.
- Social engineering techniques and how to identify theft attacks to audit human level vulnerabilities and suggest social engineering countermeasures.
- DoS/DDoS attack techniques and tools to audit a target and DoS/DDoS countermeasures.
- Session hijacking techniques to discover network-level session management, authentication/authorization, cryptographic weaknesses, and countermeasures.
- Information Security Analyst / Administrator
- Information Assurance (IA) Security Officer
- Information Security Manager / Specialist
- Information Systems Security Engineer / Manager
- Information Security Professionals / Officers
- Information Security / IT Auditors
- Risk / Threat/Vulnerability Analyst
- System Administrators
- Network Administrators
- Number of Questions: 125
- Test Duration: 4 Hours
- Test Format: Multiple Choice
Why the EC-Council?
Why is C|EH in-demand globally?
CEH certificate is adding value for more than 30 different job roles in the cybersecurity field.
We work to deliver only the latest technologies, but also emerging technologies such as OT Technology, Container Technology.
Practice what you learned. Understand how knowledge can be transformed into skills and how these skills can be used to solve business issues with hands-on hacking challenges at the end of each module to reinforce what you’ve learned.
CEH v11 now includes the latest Malware Analysis tactics for ransomware, banking and financial malware, IoT botnets, OT Malware Analysis, Android Malware, and more.
With more than 50 percent of course content dedicated to practical skills in live ranges leveraging our renowned iLabs.
CEH v11 covers more than 500 new threats and vulnerability scenarios. This includes but is not limited to: APT, Fileless Malware, Web API Threats, Webhooks, Web Shell, OT Attacks, Cloud Attacks, AI, ML, and much more.
Register to download C|EH V12 brochure
HPA is familiar with your industry threats
Mr. Jobby during his visit to HPA
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 40 hours
- Language Eng/Ar
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes