- People Management and Leadership Competencies HR
- Business mind: you should be up to date with the market outside
- Eager to learn: you should commit to improve yourself more and more everyday
- Communication, Persuasion and Interpersonal Skills: to have the ability to transmit Information to others, especially in written (Report) form
- Flexibility: HR professionals are traditionally trained to be consistent in administering policies and establishing procedures.
All these competencies and more are the main focus of the Human Resource Certificate to help you start your career as an HR 5 Competencies you should have to be an HR.