PD 01: Management in Logistics and Transport [ CILT International Diploma ]
PD 01: Management in Logistics and Transport [ CILT International DIPLOMA]
What is the PD 01: Management in Logistics and Transport [ CILT International Diploma]?
PD 01: Management in Logistics and Transport focuses on understanding what is meant by market orientation and marketing mix to achieve competitive advantage from effective logistics perspectives.
It helps the participants to know more about the importance of performance sustainability in logistics and transport from operational and financial perspectives.
To manage the logistics of any organization, you have to have multi-disciplined practices that require talented individuals to analyze, control, and manage a multitude of operations and departments.
The managers should understand the internal dynamics of organizations and the factors that determine them, & how an organization achieves its objectives.
Why PD 01: Management in Logistics and Transport [ CILT International Diploma]?
The PD 01: Management in Logistics and Transport presents the fundamental management knowledge required of managers in logistics and the transport industry.
It covers aspects of the internal environment and external factors of an organization, the governance of the people within the organization, industry analysis, financial planning, performance management, and other planning techniques necessary to maintain organizational health.
The main purpose of this paper is to understand the core competencies of those key elements of management practice that are fundamental to both commercial and non-commercial organizations.
- Element 1: Internal Organization Dynamics
- Element 2: External Organization Dynamics
- Element 3: People Management
- Element 4: Business Planning
After the PD 01: Management in Logistics and Transport [ CILT International Diploma] completion; Participants will be able to:
- Understand how an organization achieves its objectives
- Recognize the data required to achieve organizational goals.
- Know the importance of an appropriate marketing mix & market orientation
- Recognize the supply principles, demand, and price
- Recognize the management and development principles for teams.
- Understand the use management of budgets, costing, pricing & the requirement for profit.
- Understand the concepts of financial and non-financial performance appraisal.
- Know how to appraise supply chain performance while minimizing financial risk.
- Executives working in the supply chain management field.
- All are connected to supply chain procedures and have an impact on company.
- 26 questions in 3 hours (MCQs-Essay questions)
The Chartered Institute of Logistics & Transport
The Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (CILT) is a professional organization that represents the logistics and transport industry worldwide. It was founded in the United Kingdom in 1919 and has since grown to become a global organization with members in over 30 countries.
The purpose of CILT is to promote and develop the logistics and transport industry by providing education, training, and professional development opportunities to its members.
CILT offers a range of qualifications, including diplomas, certificates, and degrees, these qualifications are recognized globally and are highly respected within the industry.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 24 hours
- Language Eng/Ar
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes