Data Analysis Course
Data Analysis Course
What is Data Analysis Course ?
In the modern world, making informed decisions requires data and analysis.
The Data Analysis Course will teach you how to analyze data in a way that will enable you to make the best choice possible at the right time.
Organizations can use data analysis to understand where they stand in the market in comparison to competitors.
It is what enables us to recognize possible risks that must be averted and chances that must be seized in order to advance.
Why this Course?
The importance of data analysis is rising in today’s data-driven community.
Organizations in various industries are collecting vast amounts of data, and they need skilled professionals who can analyze and interpret this data to make informed business decisions, this is why the Data Analysis Course should be taken.
Introduction to Data Analysis
- Intro to data analysis
- Data Analysis and Analytics
- Data Analysis and Statistics
- data analysis and making decisions
- Data Analysis Process
Data collection and validation
- Principles of data collection
- Data collection techniques
- Data validation process
- Data Cleaning
Shaping and Modeling data
- Shape power BI data
- Create relationships
- Calculations and measures
Analyzing Data with Excel
- Introduction to data analysis with Excel
- Importing Data into Excel
- Shaping and Transforming Data
- Table Relationships and Hierarchies
- Excel Pivot Tables
- Excel Data Modeling
- Advanced DAX Functions
- Creating Measures by Using DAX Functions
- Visualizing Data in Excel
Analyzing Data with Power BI
- Introduction to business intelligence
- Exploring power BI
- Import Data from Multiple Sources
- Creating a Power BI report
- Creating a Power BI dashboard
- Connecting to Power BI data
- Create a Power BI dashboard
- Importing Excel files into Power BI
- Viewing reports from Excel files
- Power BI Mobile
Data visualization and dashboards (projects)
- Intro to data visualization
- Visualization Tools
- Visualization and dashboards
- Advanced Excel dashboards
- Advanced BI dashboards
After the Data Analysis Course completion; participants will be able to:
- Work with different forms of complex data.
- Use Microsoft Excel to analyze data successfully.
- Take a look at tools and methods for analysis and visualization.
- Become familiar with Excel and Power BI’s data analysis processes.
- Preparing and cleaning data for analysis.
- Understand the BI Project Lifecycle.
- Use Excel to create a Power BI dashboard.
- Utilize tools to find solutions to your questions.
- Create powerful visualizations and distribution dashboards
- Utilize the Power BI Mobile app.
- Users of advanced excel.
- Professionals in related fields; market research, finance, marketing, or any other field that involves data analysis or decision-making based on data.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 44 hours
- Language ENG/AR
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes