CLDM Certification | Certified L&D Manager
Certified L&D Manager
What is Certified L&D Manager | CLDM Certification?
Certified Learning and Development [ CLDM Certification ] is designed for L&D managers so that they increase their business awareness skills, create and execute learning strategies and programs, implement various learning methods, coach managers, and evaluate L&D initiatives’ impact on business.
Why Certified L&D Manager | CLDM Certification?
A certification in L&D is highly regarded in the industry and can give you a competitive edge when applying for jobs or seeking promotions. Employers often prefer candidates who have completed a certified course as it demonstrates a commitment to professional development. By investing in your professional development, you can boost your career prospects and increase your chances of landing your dream job with CLDM Certification.
1. Business Acumen:
▪ Business and Organizational Processes, Operations, and Outputs.
▪ L&D Contribution to Organization’s Competitive Advantage.
▪ Managing Budgets and Resources
2. Learning Culture:
▪ Characteristics of a High Performing Learning Organization.
▪ Shaping a Learning Culture.
▪ Factors That Contribute to a Learning Culture
▪ L&D and Department Managers’ Relationships.
3. Talent Strategy:
▪ L&D Vision and Mission.
▪ L&D Value Proposition
▪ Creating & Aligning L&D Strategy with Organizational Strategy.
▪ Analyzing Environment & Skill Gaps.
▪ Addressing Skill Gaps.
▪ Creating a Communication Strategy.
4. Performance Improvement:
▪ Purpose of Performance Improvement.
▪ HPI Model.
▪ Performance Analysis Methods.
▪ Types of Performance Improvement Solutions.
▪ Implementing Performance Improvement Solutions.
▪ Performance Support Methods.
5. Training Delivery:
▪ Adult Learning Principles.
▪ Preparing learners and Managers for Training.
▪ Formal and Informal Learning Types.
6. Career Development:
▪ Career Development Process
▪ Individual Development Plan
▪ Career Development Opportunities During an Employee’s Career
▪ Coaching VS Mentoring
▪ ATD Coaching Model
▪ C-O-A-CH Conversation Process
8. Evaluating Impact:
▪ Kirkpatrick Evaluation Model
▪ When, What, and How to Measure
After CLDM Certification completion, participants will be able to:
- Identify L&D contribution to organizational
- Create learning culture plan.
- Create & Align L&D Strategy with Organizational
- Identify Performance Improvement Methods.
- Identify formal and informal learning methods.
- Create individual development plans.
- Use coaching techniques for L&D initiatives.
- Use Kirkpatrick evaluation model to measure L&D
HRCI | Human Resource Certification Institute®
HRCI | Human Resource Certification Institute® is the leading organization for certifying human resources professionals. It offers world-class training and administers eight global certifications. HRCI is committed to helping professionals develop the skills and knowledge they need to drive business results.
- HR Professionals
- Talent Development Professionals
- L&D Managers
- Senior L&D
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 40 hours
- Language Eng/Ar
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes