[fusion_builder_container hundred_percent=”yes” overflow=”visible”][fusion_builder_row][fusion_builder_column type=”1_1″ background_position=”left top” background_color=”” border_size=”” border_color=”” border_style=”solid” spacing=”yes” background_image=”” background_repeat=”no-repeat” padding=”” margin_top=”0px” margin_bottom=”0px” class=”” id=”” animation_type=”” animation_speed=”0.3″ animation_direction=”left” hide_on_mobile=”no” center_content=”no” min_height=”none”][fusion_text]
HRBP Vs HRMP
First we will talk in this article about the importance of the new international accreditation’s in human resources field now which are HRBP and HRMP.
Benefits of international accreditation’s in HR:
- After being certified you will have a registration number for your certification and your name will be written in HRCI & SHRM website in International HR professional’s directory.
- Most of multinational companies now use this directory to find HR professional for their HR Jobs.
- It’s help you to elevate your status as an HR expert by certify your HR from “HRCI “a global leader in devolving HR exams all over the world.
- Evidence of the most current core HR practices and principles.
- You can be HR Trainer after taking TOT.
- High ethical standards in HR worldwide.
HRCI | Human Resources Certification Institute
– The HR Certification Institute is a global leader in developing rigorous exams to demonstrate mastery and real-world application of forward-thinking HR practices, policies and principles.
The Institute offers a comprehensive portfolio of advanced professional credentials for HR professionals worldwide.
Since 1976, the HR Certification Institute has been the global leader in professional credentialing for the HR profession.
Today, more than 145,000 HR professionals in 100 countries proudly maintain the HR Certification Institute’s credentials as a mark of high professional distinction.
Since 2012 ,The HR Certification Institute has launched two new credentials—The Human Resource Business Professional (HRBP) and Human Resource Management Professional (HRMP)—both of which are geared toward HR professionals principally practicing outside of the United States.
The Human Resource Business Professional (HRBP)
The HRBP (like the PHR but without American labor law) is focused more on technical aspects of HR. Both exams focus on generally accepted HR principles rather than a particular country’s laws and regulations ,it’s also concerned with the operational functions in HR , so if you are working on this operational function you need to certify your experience to elevate your status world wide
- Eligibility requirements: A minimum of 2 years of professional-level experience in an HR position with a Bachelor’s degree or global equivalent.
- Exam Format and length : Computer Based Testing (CBT) ,170 questions (145 scored,25 Pre-test )
Certification cycle: All Certifications are valid for three years. Re-certification is required every three years through demonstrated professional development or retaking the exam.
Earn 60 recertification credit hours from one of the approved provider training company such as “Highly Professional Advisors – hpa “places OR retake exam.
Body of Knowledge :
- HR Administration (22%)
- Recruitment and Selection (22%)
- Employee Relations and Communication (20%)
- Training and Development (15%)
- Compensation and Benefits (14%)
- Health, Safety and Security (7%)
Human Resource Management Professional (HRMP)
The HRMP (like the SPHR but without American labor law) is a more senior-level certification focused heavily on business management and strategy and designed for professional who wants to be HR Strategic partner not only business partner.
Eligibility requirements: A minimum of 5 years of professional-level experience in an HR position with a Bachelor’s degree or global equivalent, Eligible to candidates outside of the United States and must demonstrate knowledge of employment laws.
- Exam format and length: Computer-based Testing (CBT) 130 questions (105 scored questions, 25 pre-test questions) 2 hours 30 minutes in length.
Body of Knowledge :
- HR as a Business Leader (32%)
- People Development and Talent Management (29%)
- HR Service Delivery (23%)
- Measurement (16%)
Exam Date for both of them :
The testing period is for March 1–31 and September 1–30 every year
Now you can select the suitable certification or for any assistance don’t hesitate to contact our team on 19472.
hpa | Human Resource Developer [/fusion_text][/fusion_builder_column][/fusion_builder_row][/fusion_builder_container]