How to conduct an effective HR Audit ?!
The primary purpose of the auditing process within the human resources department is to determine whether the organization’s policies match with the labor law or not and reviewing all operations carried out by the Human Resources Management such as employment, training and development, compensation and benefits.
The audit process passes by several stages as follows:
- Review personnel files and whether each employee had submitted his employment documents or not according to the labor law.
- Review the recruitment procedures and if it’s done according to the principle of equal opportunities or the selection of staff is done on purposes of kinship or discrimination of some candidates to fill jobs.
- Check the occupational health and safety measures and whether it is done in accordance with the occupational health and safety act for the organizations and if the company has trained the staff to familiarize them with the procedures of occupational health and safety that should be followed.
- Examine and assess the training and development procedures and whether it was according to a training plan set according to the staff training needs and if it has been developed with the direct managers of each department or not.
- Examine the employees’ evaluation process and its results and the procedures that have been taken based on the evaluation’s result.
- Examine how to the company deals with employees and the extent of transparency in dealing with them during an investigation and whether there is discrimination by human resources officials in this case or not.
Information About HR Audit Program
For More Articles Kindly Visit Our Blogs