PD 10: Sourcing and Procurement certification [ CILT International Diploma ]
PD 10: Sourcing and Procurement certification [CILT International Diploma]
What is PD 10: Sourcing and Procurement certification [ CILT International Diploma ]?
This PD 10: Sourcing and Procurement certification presents the fundamental sourcing and procurement management knowledge for managers involved in logistics activities.
It covers the strategy and entire role of sourcing and the procurement processes that follow.
The unit covers the measurement and application of performance and financial controls that support successful and efficient supplier management, as well as how to integrate these procedures into the overall business strategy.
The unit is relevant to those working in logistics and those involved in or interested in gaining a basic understanding of the sourcing and procurement processes.
Why PD 10: Sourcing and Procurement certification [ CILT International Diploma ]?
Sourcing and procurement are critical functions within supply chain management.
By developing expertise in this area via Sourcing and Procurement certification, you can enhance your career prospects and open doors to higher-level positions.
- Element 1: The Roles of Sourcing and Procurement
- Element 2: Sourcing and Procurement Procedures and Processes
- Element 3: Managing Risk & Spend in Relation to Customer and Supplier Requirements
- Element 4: Performance Measurement and Control in Sourcing and Supply
After PD 10: Sourcing and Procurement certification [ CILT International Diploma ] Completion; Participants will be able to:
- Utilize sourcing and procurement methods from a business standpoint.
- Establish comprehensive supply business procedures.
- Include all procurement activities to ensure seamless harmonization.
- List the variables that affect how procurement resources are used.
- Use a variety of tactics to create a demand-supply balance.
- Senior and executive-level employees with a stake in the supply chain.
- All have relations and business impact with sourcing & procurement processes
- Teams of planning, procurement, operation and logistics management
- 26 questions in 3 hours (MCQs-Essay questions)
The Chartered Institute of Logistics & Transport
The Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (CILT) is a professional organization that represents the logistics and transport industry worldwide. It was founded in the United Kingdom in 1919 and has since grown to become a global organization with members in over 30 countries.
The purpose of CILT is to promote and develop the logistics and transport industry by providing education, training, and professional development opportunities to its members.
CILT offers a range of qualifications, including diplomas, certificates, and degrees, these qualifications are recognized globally and are highly respected within the industry.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 24 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language ENG/AR
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes