CSCP | Certified Supply Chain Professional
Choose your payment method
Cash or Installments for up to 24 months
CSCP – Certified Supply Chain Professional is designing , planning, execution, control, and monitoring of supply chain activities with the objective of creating added value, building a competitive infrastructure, leveraging worldwide logistics, synchronizing supply with demand and measuring performance globally. Business professionals who want to make a significant impact on the efficiency, effectiveness or profitability of their organizations should consider learning more about supply chain management and its value for companies operating in today competitive marketplace.
Module 1: Supply Chains, Demand Management, and Forecasting
Module 2: Global Supply Chain Networks
Module 3: Sourcing Products and Services
Module 4: Internal Operations and Inventory
Module 5: Forward and Reverse Logistics
Module 6: Supply Chain Relationships
Module 7: Supply Chain Risk
Module 8: Optimization, Sustainability, and Technology
At CSCP Course completion, participants will be able to:
- Understand the supply chain definition.
- Define the critical role of supply chain in customer satisfaction.
- List the factors affects the supply chain improvement process to bridge the gap between current state and the desired state.
- Understand what is meant by work process and the importance of the documentation in supply chain.
- Discuss the challenges of today competitive environment that affects the supply chain.
- Managers, Executives and Professionals who are involved in supply chain management.
- Professionals seeking in- depth knowledge and understanding of the Supply Chain Management Principals.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 48 hours
- Language ENG/AR
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes