Ever wondered how to be an effective manager? It is one of the trending topics that each manager is looking for as lately many companies adopted the concept of having a healthy and fun work environment for all the employees so that they can increase the productivity and the quality of work.
Being an effective manager is not a hard thing to do but you will need to focus on some points, we tried to get you the most important points you might need
- You don’t have to change the people just work on utilizing the available resources.
- You are not the father / mother of your employee, you have no right to treat them like kids, and your only mission is to make them work.
- You have to focus on the capabilities of your employees to match the required job.
- The effective manager has to work with the employee as a facilitator helping them to achieve their work, not just give orders.
- Delegation doesn’t mean throwing out responsibilities and accountabilities, it is supporting employees to achieve their targets using measuring tools/numbers.
- You have to communicate and discuss the company objectives with the employees and get their approval for achieving the objectives.
- Authorities and responsibilities should be balanced.
- Team work is the manager’s responsibility.
For more articles on the Management Sector
For the Certified Effective Manager