MRP | Material Requirements Planning Workshop
MRP workshop | Material Requirements Planning
- MRP environment (Inputs, processes, Outputs)
- Relations between MPS, BOM, inventory records & MRP
- Real case study:
- Create a linkage system with MPS, BPM & inventory for automotive product.
- Design a complete MRP processes
- Different types of Bill of Material (BOM)
- Different Types MRP Reports
- Real Case study:
- Create different types of BOM for actual one of FMCG products.
- Issue different types of MRP reports and manage it
At program completion participants will be able to:
- Identify the key elements of MRP and how they interact
- Explain the critical role of MRP to facilitate the planning process for business
- Apply strategies for establishing efficient and effective MRP processes
- Assess the performance of MRP processes
- Manage actual cases of MRP
- Planning specialists.
- Planning seniors and section heads.
- MRP specialists
- Professionals seeking in-depth knowledge and understanding of MRP processes
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 8 hours
- Language English/ Arabic
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes