CPIM P2 | Certified Production and Inventory Management
Supply Chain Management is designing, planning, execution, control, and monitoring of supply chain activities with the objective of creating added value, building a competitive infrastructure, leveraging worldwide logistics, synchronizing supply with demand and measuring performance globally. Business professionals who want to make a significant impact on the efficiency, effectiveness or profitability of their organizations should consider learning more about supply chain management and its value for companies operating in today competitive marketplace
Module 1: Strategic Management of Resources (SMR)
- Developing a Business strategy
- Gathering and analyzing internal / external information?
- Where will we compete?
- How will we compete?
- Sustainability and strategy
- Business planning and finance
- Aligning the operation strategy
Module 2: Master Planning of Resources (MPR)
- Demand management
- Sales and Operation Planning (S&OP)
- Master Scheduling
- Distribution Planning
Module 3: Detailed Scheduling and Planning
- Inventory management
- Material Requirements Planning
- Detailed Capacity Planning
- Managing Projects
- Planning Procurement and external sources of supply
Module 4: Execution and Control of Operation (ECO)
- Execution of Operation
- Scheduling and authorization
- Quality, communication and continuous improvement
- Design concepts and tradeoff
At program completion, participants will be able to:
- Understand the internal supply chain process.
- Define the critical role of supply chain in customer satisfaction.
- List the factors affects the supply chain improvement process to bridge the gap between the current state and the desired state.
- Understand what is meant by work process and the importance of the documentation in supply chain.
- Discuss the challenges of today competitive environment that affects the supply chain.
- Managers, Executives and Professionals who are involved in planning, inventory and production management.
- Professionals seeking in-depth knowledge and understanding of the internal Supply Chain Management process.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 48 hours
- Language ENG/AR
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes