Virtual Learning Certificate – VLC
Are you a trainer or a facilitator looking to move your workshops online? Online learning can be challenging but we need it, now more than ever!
It is different than the real-life setup and can present new challenges to instructors and learners, both in design and delivery of learning experience.
To create impactful learning experiences, the online trainer needs to master the ways of engaging the learner, motivating them and guiding their attention, all of it through masterful facilitation mixed with ability to build positive and strong group dynamics.
In this certificate, we will have a deep dive into each of these abilities and learn how to leverage them in online learning experiences.
Module 1: Introduction to Online Learning
- Synchronous Vs Asynchronous Learning
- Benefits of Online Learning
- Online Learning Challenges
- Online Learning Requirements
- Online Course Recording Requirements
- Setting up recording space
- Introduction to LMS
Module 2: Online Learning Psychology
- Learning Styles
- Learning methods
- Psychological Processing of Information
Module 3: Planning Your Online Session
- Creating Learning Objectives
- ROPES Model
- Methods to Assess
- Creating Lesson Plan
- Check lists for before, during & after the session.
Module 4: Digital Tools
- Creating PowerPoint Presentations
- Utilizing Zoom
- Working with Screencasting
- Utilizing Google Products
- Google Classroom
- Google Docs & Sheets
Module 5: Virtual Engagement
- Virtual Methods for engagement
- The power of your voice
- Activities to Engage
- Points Systems
- Online Gamification Tools
- Quiz Makers
- Poll Makers
- Game Makers
- Brainstorming Tools
- Engagement Best Practices
Module 6: Assessment & Evaluation
- Formative & Summative Evaluation
- Creating Digital assessment using Google Forms.
- Kirkpatrick Model for course evaluation.
By the end of the program, Trainees will be able to:
- Identify the benefits and challenges of online learning.
- Transfer information online efficiently using the variety of learning methods that suits the learning styles.
- Create SMART Learning Objectives.
- Create lesson plan based on ROPES Model events that is timed with various activities.
- Design Interactive Presentation with effective use of animations.
- Utilize Zoom for virtual sessions.
- Utilize Google products for training purposes
- Apply a variety of activities in the training session.
- Create engaging Quizzes, Games, Polls, and brainstorming sessions online.
- Evaluate online programs efficiently using the evaluation types and following Kirkpatrick evaluation model.
VLC, Virtual Learning Certificate is designed for:
- Managers and team leaders or anyone who conduct training as a part of their job duties or as a freelancer.
- Those who want to enter the field of training.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 36 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language ENG/AR
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes