Talent Management Diploma
Talent Management has emerged as one of the most important verticals for global firms in their quest to achieve higher productivity and growth, and to manage the demands and expectations of millennials. An organization that has a structured talent management strategy will invariably excel in its business outcomes.
Module 1: Intro on Talent Management: 12 hours
- What is Talent Management
- Workforce planning:
- Why You Need Workforce Planning.
- Difficulties in workforce planning.
- components of workforce planning and needs analysis.
- The Workforce Planning Process and developing a workforce plan.
- Align Talent Management to Strategic Objectives
Module 2 : Developing the Talent: 54 hours
- Performance management:
- Setting Goals
- Setting KPIs
- Performance review
- Performance improvement plans
- Performance evaluation methods: BARS-MBO-RANKING-GRAPHIC RATING SCALE-CRTITICAL INCIDENTS……. ETC.
- Learning and Development:
- ADDIE Model Learning and Development
- Relating the Competency Matrix to training
- The Skills Matrix.
- Kirkpatrick Model: A Tool to measure training effectiveness
- Career Development:
- Career development in talent management
- Career development process
- Career development action plan
- Succession planning:
- What is succession planning?
- Relate the HR strategic plan to
- succession planning
- Succession planning & career development
- Implementation of The Succession Plan.
- Compensation & Benefits:
- Total rewards
- Salary Surveys
- Job evaluation methods
- Job Pricing and pay rates
- Factors affecting compensation
- Incentive compensation system
- Employee benefits
- Evaluating compensation
Module 3: Change management and Talent management: 12 hours
- Overcoming resistance
- Engaging employees
- Implementing change in phases
- Communicating change
Module 4: Organization Readiness: 12 hours
- Assessing the readiness level of your organization
- Retention strategies
- Creating a talent management strategy
- Create strategies and implementation plans for each process within the talent management system
- Align talent management to organizational objectives
- Design an aligned performance management strategy that meets current organization objectives
- Create a process that promotes career development to support the talent pool across the employee life cycle
- Assess organizational readiness and develop a road-map to establish an integrated talent management system
- Talent Management Supervisors and Managers
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 90 hours
- Language ENG/AR
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes