Talent Acquisition Certificate
- Talent acquisition as a unique function and department. Talent acquisition is quickly becoming a unique profession, perhaps even distinct from the practice of general recruitment. Talent acquisition professionals are usually skilled not only in sourcing tactics, candidate assessment, and compliance and hiring standards, but also in employment branding practices and corporate hiring initiatives. Talent acquisition as a function has become closely aligned with marketing and PR as well as Human Resources.
1- Strategic HR Planning
- Introduction to strategic HR Planning.
- Types of Strategic planning.
- Talent acquisition planning.
- Connecting talent acquisition to the Big Picture.
2- Workforce Planning
- Why You Need Workforce Planning.
- Difficulties in workforce planning.
- Components of workforce planning & needs analysis.
- The Workforce Planning Process & developing a workforce plan.
3- Recruitment & Selection
- Causes and Costs of Bad Hiring
- Purpose of Job Analysis
- Job Analysis Steps
- Job Analysis Methods
- Job Design
- Job Description and
- Job Specification
- Job Enrichment and Enlargement
- Types of Recruitment
- Recruitment Steps
4- Employer Branding
- What is employer branding?
- Why Employer Branding?
- Employer Branding Advocacy Program
- Importance of Employer Value Proposition (EVP)
- Develop your Employer Value Proposition (EVP)
- Components of your Employer Branding Strategy
- Build your employer branding strategy
- Aligning the employer brand with the corporate objectives
- Content versus target audience
- Measuring performance
5- Succession planning
- What is Succession Planning
- Why is Succession Planning Important?
- Succession Planning Process
- Bench Strength strategy
- Development grid
- Develop a talent acquisition strategy that efficiently leads to the “best-fitting” candidates.
- Leverage social media to attract diverse candidate pool & manage a passive candidate pool.
- Design hiring process for high-volume hiring & high-skills, high stakes hiring.
- Gain awareness of the predictors of job success and hiring tools available in the marketplace.
- Recruitment Specialists, Talent Acquisition Specialist, HR Generalist, HR Business Partners
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 52 hours
- Language ENG/AR
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes