SPHRi™| Senior Professional in Human Resources – International
SPHRi Certificate is for senior-level HR professionals who mainly provide HR services in one country. SPHRi™ candidates are involved in talent management, strategy, service delivery and policy-making activities.
1. Business Leadership (31%)
2.Talent Development and Management (27%)
3. HR Service Delivery (24%)
4. Measurement and Analysis (18%)
SPHRi™| Senior Professional in Human Resources – International is designed for a senior HR professional who:
• Designs and plans programs in addition to implementing them.
• Has authority in the HR department.
• Has at least four (4) to seven (7) years of wide-ranging and complex HR experience.
• Has extensive HR generalist knowledge.
• Can judge complicated situations using HR knowledge acquired over many years.
• Understands the business beyond Human Resources and has influence within the overall organization.
• Seeks to strengthen the HR profession and gain credibility through increasing HR knowledge and experience
- A candidate must meet one of the following exam eligibility requirements to sit for the SPHRi™ exam:
• A minimum of four (4) years of professional-level experience in an HR position with a Master’s degree or global
• A minimum of five (5) years of professional-level Experience in an HR position with a Bachelor’s degree or Global
HRCI – Human Resource Certification Institute
HRCI is the world’s highest standard for HR Professionals
The HR Certification Institute™ (HRCI™), headquartered in the U.S., is the premier credentialing organization for the human resources profession. For 40 years, HRCI has set the standard for HR mastery and excellence around the globe. An independent nonprofit organization, HRCI is dedicated to advancing the HR profession by developing and administering best-in-class accredited certifications.
Human Resources professionals in more than 100 countries are HRCI certified. Their HRCI certification demonstrates relevance, competence, experience, credibility and dedication to human resources.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 44 hours
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes