HRD| Human Resources Diploma
a well-built HR professional is always demanded by different companies. An organization can build a good team of working professionals with good Human Resources. Having an HR Certificate holders in your team will be a great advantage and will guarantee a well-structured HR team .
It’s expensive to recruit and train new employees in matters of cost and time , so it makes sense to keep the good people that you find and that fit into your company’s culture and have your HR team members hold an HR Certificate .
HR is a core component of every business. HR professionals are responsible for recruiting, screening, interviewing and hiring workers, with the goal of creating a competitive advantage. HR is also in charge of employee retention, keeping the talent that your company hires. Holding an accredited HR Certificate will build credibility for your team and staff members.
Module 1: Effective Recruitment and Selection
Module 2: Performance Management
Module 3 Training and Development
Module 4: Compensation, Benefits and Incentives
Module 5: Egyptian Labor and Social Insurance Law
Module 6 : Payroll administration
Module 7 : excel for HR
- Understand what is human resources and its main functions
- Understand the cycle of the HR
- Perform job analysis, description and specification
- Apply effective recruitment and selection methods
- Apply the best testing and recruitment techniques
- Recognize and apply background investigations
- Explain the role of training and development in human resources management
- Analyze the training needs of an organization
- Evaluate the value of the training once completed from the individual employee and the organization’s viewpoint
- Understand the meaning of Labor and Social Insurance Laws, decisions concerning them, their explanations according to the latest amendments,
- HR will learn the tips that save hours to resolve the difficulties they face on a daily basis in doing compensations, salary, leave, benefits, appraisals…. etc.
- Calculate the tax deductible amount based on the different salary range.
- Learn how to Calculate the bonus based on overall performance.
- Display the records according to department, by hire date, by salary ……etc.
- Learn how to make the calculations if leaves, net pay, …etc.
Anyone interested in starting the career of the HR or has started to work as an hr and want to deepen his/her practical knowledge in various HR functions and build the infrastructure of the HR .
HRCI – Human Resource Certification Institute
HRCI is the world’s highest standard for HR Professionals
The HR Certification Institute™ (HRCI™), headquartered in the U.S., is the premier credentialing organization for the human resources profession. For 40 years, HRCI has set the standard for HR mastery and excellence around the globe. An independent nonprofit organization, HRCI is dedicated to advancing the HR profession by developing and administering best-in-class accredited certifications.
Human Resources professionals in more than 100 countries are HRCI certified. Their HRCI certification demonstrates relevance, competence, experience, credibility and dedication to human resources.
HR Diploma accredited by HRCI
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 124 hours
- Language ENG/AR
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes