HR leaders help drive business performance by delivering competitive advantage through people. Performance relies on measures, so you need to be adept at planning and interpreting your organization’s “people metrics.” This requires a solid grasp of HR analytics: the systematic collection, analysis, and interpretation of data designed to improve decisions about talent and the organization as a whole.
▶Analytics and Data
- the major challenges facing HR analytics
- the future of HR analytics
- how HR analytics will solve challenges
▶ Agile HR Analytics
- the people analytics cycle
- the agile framework
- Connect agile principles with HR challenges
▶ Main types of analytics:
- Descriptive Analytics
- Predictive Analytics
- Prescriptive Analytics
▶ Finding the right measures
- Talent acquisition measures
- Measuring engagement
- Performance management measures
- the HR analytics maturity model
▶ HR Metrics
- Efficient Metrics
- Creating HR Metrics
- How to get from metrics to analytics
▶ HR Value chain
- Proving Analytics’ Value by using the HR Value Chain
- Understand how the HR Value Chain works
- Describe how the HR Value Chain can be used to achieve business outcomes from HR
- Explain how HR processes work in conjunction with HR outcomes and
▶ Aligning HR Analytics with business strategy
- HR Analytics helps identify causes and how it impacts the business.
- The HR value chain shows different kinds of HR metrics and how they impact business performance
- Understanding HR Analytics
- Linking metrics & KPIs across HR teams and their impact on organization performance.
- Launching successful HR analytics in your organization.
- Presenting Data in an engaging way
- Taking decisions based on data and analysis.
This course is for HR of all disciplines and levels, as well for anyone in HR seeking to become more professional at collecting and using and analyses data in order to make effective and impactful data-driven decisions.
HRCI – Human Resource Certification Institute
HRCI is the world’s highest standard for HR Professionals
The HR Certification Institute™ (HRCI™), headquartered in the U.S., is the premier credentialing organization for the human resources profession. For 40 years, HRCI has set the standard for HR mastery and excellence around the globe. An independent nonprofit organization, HRCI is dedicated to advancing the HR profession by developing and administering best-in-class accredited certifications.
Human Resources professionals in more than 100 countries are HRCI certified. Their HRCI certification demonstrates relevance, competence, experience, credibility and dedication to human resources.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 18 hours
- Language ENG/AR
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes