- Employer Branding can provide a huge competitive advantage for companies, having the potential to raise a company’s visibility in the job market. A strong employer brand helps organizations attract talent directly, which significantly reduces reliance on agencies and external specialists.
- What is Employer Branding?
- Why Employer Branding?
- Employer Branding Advocacy Program.
- Importance of Employer Value Proposition (EVP).
- Develop your Employer Value Proposition (EVP).
- Components of your Employer Branding Strategy.
- Build your employer branding strategy.
- Aligning the employer brand with the corporate objectives.
- Content versus target audience.
- Measuring performance.
- Understand the importance of employer branding
- Create advocacy program.
- Identify your organization’s Employer Value Proposition (EVP)
- Identify the components of employer branding strategy.
- Relate the EVP to your employer branding strategy.
- Create the employer branding strategy
- Talent Acquisition Specialist, HR Generalist, HR Supervisor, HR Manager, Employer Branding Specialist
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 18 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language ENG/AR
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes