It’s time to think like a Marketer
Employer Branding can provide a huge competitive advantage for companies, having the potential to raise a company’s visibility in the job market. A strong employer brand helps organizations attract talent directly, which significantly reduces reliance on agencies and external specialists. But the benefits are not simply related to cost savings. Just as important is the broader value that an employer brand can deliver, such as the increased retention and deeper engagement of talented people already on the team.
- Recent research has found that about 51 % of companies have a working employer brand strategy in place, 24 % are working towards a plan and 19 % are revising theirs.
- Google has been repeatedly topping the charts as the most preferred employer throughout the whole world.
- What is Employer Branding?
- Why Employer Branding?
- Employer Branding Advocacy Program.
- Importance of Employer Value Proposition (EVP).
- Develop your Employer Value Proposition (EVP).
- Components of your Employer Branding Strategy.
- Build your employer branding strategy.
- Aligning the employer brand with the corporate objectives.
- Content versus target audience.
- Measuring performance.
- Your Company Culture is strengthened by a transparent Employer Brand.
- Employer Branding is a direct driver of Revenue Growth.
- An Employer Brand built on career growth can raise your Quality Of Hire.
- A strong Employer Brand can lower your Cost Per Hire.
- A strong Talent Pipeline reduces your Time To Fill.
- Customers/ Clients that perceive your company to have a strong Employer Brand may be more likely to buy your products and service.
To earn your certificate there will be an end of course assignment (a PowerPoint presentation of pre-set topics by the trainer).
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 12 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language ENG/AR
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes