Cash management is concerned with management of cash in such a way as to achieve the generally accepted objectives of the firm- maximum profitability with maximum liquidity of the firm. It is the management’s ability to recognize cash problems before they arise, to solve them when they arise and having made solution available to delegate someone carry them out
This program provides you with a core understanding of critical areas to managing cash management credit collections best practices.
- Introduction to Cash Management
- The Cash Forecast
- The Bank Reconciliation
- Cash Management Information Requirements
- Cash Receipts
- Types of Payments
- Working Capital Enhancements
- Investment Alternatives
- Debt and Equity Funding
- Credit Rating Agencies
- Clearing and Settlement Systems
- Foreign Exchange
- Interest Rates
- Cash Management Controls
- Cash Management Metrics
By the end of this program, participants will be able to:
- Meet obligatory cash out flows when they fall
- assists in planning capital expenditure projects.
- Arrange for outside financing at favorable terms and conditions, if necessary.
- Allow the firm to take advantage of discount, special purchases and business opportunities.
- Invest surplus cash for short or long-term periods to keep the idle funds fully
- Focus on improvement in Company Receipts and Cash
- Finance Managers
- Accountants & Admin. Executives & Managers
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 36 hours
- Language ENG/AR
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes